1) You read an abstract that you found for this weeks reading. What can you tell the class about the abstract Is it in a style you would aim for when creating your own abstract Does it have fl
1) You read an abstract that you found for this week’s reading. What can you tell the class about the abstract? Is it in a style you would aim for when creating your own abstract? Does it have flaws? What would you change about the abstract you found?
2) In your own words, write a one paragraph response to this question: What makes a good abstract? Defend your answer.
3) For this unit’s Written Assignment, you will utilize the UoPeople library to find 2-3 sources for your own research paper. You will then create a 2-3 paragraph Literature Review based upon your own analysis and synthesis of those sources. You grade will primarily focus on the use of your own ideas to group together your sources for your own research paper. Your ability to create and give credit via APA In-Text Citations and a Reference page is also a focus.
4) This unit’s Learning Journal focuses on creating an Abstract for your own paper. Remember, keep your Abstract to under 250 words and keep it in APA format along with keywords listed at the end. This will be one of the final steps in creating your research paper. It is also the first thing a reader will see, so make the Abstract as strong as you can. In this assignment, state your thesis first and then your Abstract.