1) You read an article or a short story for this weeks reading. Discuss with the class what your story or article was- who the author was- and- in your own opinion- what the story or article was abou
1) You read an article or a short story for this week’s reading. Discuss with the class what your story or article was, who the author was, and, in your own opinion, what the story or article was about. Also, include if you would recommend the reading to another classmate or not and why.
- Abstract and Conclusion: PDF / PowerPoint
- One short story or article found by using the UoPeople Library or another online source.
2) This unit’s Written Assignment focuses on creating a References page with all of the sources you use in your research paper. Go to www.bibme.org for help in learning how to formulate this page. You can also use PurdueOwl at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/ for further help.
Your page will be graded on keeping with the APA style formatting.
3) For this unit’s Learning Journal you will need at least two sources. First, you will pick any short story or article found by using the UoPeople Library or another online source. The story does not have to be the one you’ve read for this week. You will then utilize the UoPeople library to find one source for the article or story you read. This can be anything from searching on the writers of the readings to the subject matter. You will then analyze the story or article, along with the source, in order to demonstrate synthesis. You will be graded upon original thought and how well you convey that thought in regards to the material gathered.