Clinical Assignment: Quality Improvement Final Project
- Evaluate the clinical project.
- A description of the clinical issue to be addressed in the project.
- A SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis for the project. Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to the quality improvement process.
- An outline of the action plan for the project.
- An assessment of clinical issue that is the focus of the quality improvement project.
- Discuss stakeholders and decision makers who need to be involved in the quality improvement project.
- Discuss resources including budget, personnel and time needed for the quality improvement project.
- Discuss potential strategies for implementation and evaluation.