Develop a business report on a recruiting plan strategy for FFH or your selected organization. You may decide what elements to incorporate into your business report- but be sure to include the followi
Develop a business report on a recruiting plan strategy for FFH or your selected organization. You may decide what elements to incorporate into your business report, but be sure to include the following on which HR management and organizational leaders can base their decision:
Compare the labor markets for each selected location. Include the following in your analysis:
- Unemployment rates.
- Median incomes.
- Educational levels of the work force.
- Other relevant data. This could include ages and workforce diversity, for example.
- Assess laws that impact FFH’s (or a selected organization’s) recruiting strategy.
- Analyze resources for recruiting minorities. Research at least two credible sources for recruitment.
- Recommend a location to support FFH’s (or a selected organization’s) expansion plans. Explain how each source used supports your recruiting recommendations. You should have at least five identified sources for your plan.
Your recruiting plan strategy should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least five academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
- Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Length: Six pages, in addition to a title page and references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.