Follow the discussion questions participation and submission guidelines.
· Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per DQ, with a minimum of three sentences each paragraph.
· All answers or discussions comments submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (7th ed.)
· Minimum of two references, not older than 2015.
QD1. A couple presents to the OB-GYN office you work at visibly agitated. After trying to have a baby for years, they just suffered their fifth miscarriage after the 10th week of gestation. Recently, the woman was diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome. You learn their agitation is due to a disagreement they have. The wife would like to adopt, but the husband feels strongly that they should continue to try for another baby.
- If the couple asked your opinion, as a nurse with a thorough understanding of antiphospholipid syndrome, what would you tell them?
- How would you as the provider remain impartial in allowing the couple to decide what is best for them?
QD2. Suppose you are going to conduct a study utilizing Quantitative Research Design: which type of research would you use, and which method would you utilize to collect data?