IVF & NFP
- Description and bioethical analysis of:
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD
- Surrogate motherhood
- “Snowflake babies”
- Artificial insemination
- What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
- Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe the 7 Secondary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe various protocols and methods available today.
- Describe some ways in which NFP is healthier than contraception.
- Bioethical evaluation of NFP as a means and as an end.
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52.
2.5 pages, plagiarism-free, no website reference!!
the book https://www.usccb.org/about/doctrine/ethical-and-religious-directives/upload/ethical-religious-directives-catholic-health-service-sixth-edition-2016-06.pdf