Leverage the Intermediate Managerial Accounting textbook.Develop a formal response to the problem(s) posed in the case- addressing the following areas within the analysis and using the same headings.I
- Leverage the Intermediate Managerial Accounting textbook.
Develop a formal response to the problem(s) posed in the case, addressing the following areas within the analysis and using the same headings.
- Introduction/Issue identification
- Prepare a cost of goods sold statement for Harsh Electrical
- Considering Harsh Electrical’s product and period costs, create a projected income statement for the calendar year 2014.
- Calculate Harsh Electricals’ Break Even Point (BEP) in terms of units and volume
- Calculate the number of units that Harsh Electricals must sell to match the level of profit earned in financial year 2010-2011.
- Summarize the case and conclude, including the integration of qualitative factors of the decision
- Marks will be assigned based on completing the objectives (noted above).
- There is no set length to the report, but clear, succinct, and concise language and organization will be considered favourably in the grade.